Why Your Sales Proposals Need an Upgrade
Experts in the field of sales and marketing rarely agree on anything, but lately, there seems to be one thing they’re nearly unanimous on:
If you’re not using modern proposal software to support your sales efforts, you are falling behind.
A recent study commissioned by Qvidian found that up to 40% of sales tasks could readily be automated. Users of modern proposal software consistently reported the following benefits:
- Faster proposal creation
- Templates could be created, allowing for staff to end needless duplication of effort
- Accuracy and consistency could be monitored and ensured throughout the proposal
- Provides room for collaboration amongst team members
- Relieves staff from boring, repetitive work, and allows them to focus on being creative
- Makes the manager’s job easier by ensuring accountability and control over the finished product
What’s more, the study revealed figures no manager can ignore. Proposals using modern proposal software were, on average, completed 50% faster. There was also a clear correlation between automated proposal processes and win rates. Businesses could, through the use of business intelligence features, spend less time on RFPs not suited for them, but focus instead on projects with far better odds.
Okay, I’m Sold. But Why Proposable?
Proposable brings the entire proposal automation process under one roof, accessible to creators, managers, and clients. Here are some of its most important features:
- A Real-time Dashboard: This feature presents each project in summary form for easy tracking, allowing the manager to act as “Mission Control”.
- Proposal Templates: Beautiful graphics, video, and fonts sell your proposal in a way the old PowerPoint and handout combo never could.
- Integrated E-Signatures: This allows for projects to be signed off on quickly. No wasted paper, no faxing, no need for face time.
- Manager Review and Approval: Accountability is served and everyone is on the same page.
- Team Collaboration: A system of internal only notes, for your team, and notes that can be shared with the client, allows for everyone to be in the loop, where appropriate.
- Sales Intelligence: Proposable remembers and tracks details, allowing your firm to fine-tune its approach based on past experience.
- Sales Event Notifications: Alerts can be generated for stakeholders for all steps in the process, from receipt, to review, to approval.
- Flexible Estimates: Build a sales pricing catalog based on your database.
- Organize Sales Content: Create a library of content from prior proposals that can be accessed for new bids, saving time and effort.
- Department and Team Reporting: Keeps track of every player’s contributions, allowing better allocation of resources and personnel.
If you want to create proposals in minutes, instead of hours or days, this solution is for you. If you want to be able to integrate multimedia content into your proposals, this solution is for you. If you want real-time updates on what’s happened to your sales material after it’s been delivered, then this solution is for you.
The best part? If you’re already using a sales CRM like Salesforce, Pipedrive, or Insightly, then Proposable can be integrated into your existing framework. Save valuable data you’ve already gathered, and allow your workforce a comfortable transition to Proposable.
Come visit us at https://proposable.com for a tour, a look at our pricing models, and a free trial. The sales world waits for no one. With Proposable, you’ll be in the lead.
Schedule a demo here for a personalized tour.